Native Instruments Kontakt 6.2 (Mac) Full Torrent Free Download
Native Instruments Kontakt 6.2 Mac is one of the leading sampling solutions in the audio industry. Kontakt 6.2 allows you to playback and process audio samples, but that doesn’t even begin to convey the full range of its capabilities. With Native Instruments Kontakt 6.2, you’ll create sophisticated virtual samples-based instruments, process your audio signals with powerful DSP structures, build complex performance setups with extensive modulation paths, and gain access to a huge number of third-party sample libraries.
What is New Native Instruments Kontakt 6.2?
KONTAKT product owner Dinos introduces the new features included with KONTAKT 6. Discover a new wavetable module, built-in effects including REPLIKA DELAY, plus Creator Tools, a standalone app designed to streamline the instrument construction process.
Native Instruments Kontakt 6.2 Free has some new and innovative features: now you will drag and drop samples on compatible instruments to use your own sounds. There are new chorus, flanger, and phaser effects inherited from MOD PACK, and for instrument builders, Creator Tools has received a few to make the creation process easier than ever.
The Native Instruments Kontakt 6.2 update includes a set of newer development features that enable the creation of advanced instruments that allow users to drop and drop samples, MIDI files, and matrices into an instrument interface.
Changes in Kontakt 6.2:
- Added: There are now three new states of the art modulation effects (Choral, Flair & Phasis).
- Added KSP: there’s a replacement sort of zone which will be created and is fully accessible from KSP, allowing dynamic mapping of samples, including end-user ones (set_num_user_zones(), set_sample(), set_zone_par(), set_loop_par() & is_zone_empty()).
- Added KSP: All zone parameters can now be read from KSP (get_sample(), get_zone_par() & get_loop_par()); available for both user zones & standard ones.
- Added KSP: New MIR functions to detect pitch, RMS, peak level and loudness of any zone (user or standard).
- Added KSP: New MIR functions to classify samples supported their audio characteristics (e.g., Kick, Snare, Choir, Synth, etc).
- Added KSP: New UI widget (ui_mouse_area), this first iteration of which allows dropping files from the system to an instrument’s UI.
- Added KSP: New command to form handling asynchronous operations more convenient (wait_async()).
- Improved: An instrument can now be loaded with missing resources (samples, NKRs, etc) without the references being completely discarded, i.e., one can load an instrument, ignore missing samples, reserve it and reload it without losing data.
- Added: a replacement entry within the Mapping Editor’s Edit menu allows for manually removing all zones with missing samples.
- Improved KSP: purge_group() now returns an async ID, allowing reliable tracking of the completion of the operation.
- Improved: there have been some performance issues with instruments with many automation assignments when running in Logic.
- Improved: The scrolling and animation speed within the Libraries tab has been adjusted.
- Fixed: There are not any more conflicts between MIDI and Host automation in Logic.
- Fixed: Kontakt would often crash when trying to run a Batch Resave operation.
- Fixed: there have been some audible clicks in certain cases involving looping samples played back with machine Pro.
- Fixed: Kontakt would crash when saving an NKI after assigning user automation to any of the recently added reverb and delay effects.
- Fixed KSP: Switches and menus would grind to a halt in their hover states under certain circumstances.
- Fixed KSP: In certain cases, when an impact was within a panel, its position would be 1 pixel off of what was expected.
- Fixed: Kontakt now works on Mac OS Catalina.
- The update is now available from Native Access.
- Native Instruments
- 32-bit and 64-bit
- VST2 / AU / Standalone
- macOS 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14
Native Instruments Kontakt 6.2 (Mac) Full Torrent Link is given below: